Every New Year brings about the best magnificence events to be present at in the expectation to find out about the best in each category. Luxury events in 2016 were no exemption. Luxury events will cater for your high luxury needs, whether you love supercars, haute couture or private jets.
Which ever way you look at it, here are 9 most attended luxury events in 2016.
- International Kite Festival – This is the festival that brings a lot of local, national as well as international spectators together. International Kite Festival has turn out to be one of the biggest annual coming together of kite flyers ever since it was established in 1986, with a global impact together with display and events that are regularly reinvented at the discretion of its sponsors and the town council.
- Paris Fashion Week – This is a luxury event where Jenner Kendal Spot showcased the latest looks from fashion houses like Chanel, Valentino and Dior or from prevailing designers like Simon Porte Jacquemus, Yang Li or Junichi Abe. Paris Fashion Week comes with excitement and fun and should therefore be added to your list of most attended events every year.
- Monaco Yacht Show – This super-yacht exhibition is the largest event in the world. Monaco Yacht Show is patronized by Prince Albert of Monaco, giving an insight into the world of super yachts for visitors and aficionadas alike.
- The New York Fashion Week – New York fashion week is a luxury event you must attend, particularly if you are in the fashion circuit. New York is a city that characterizes exclusivity and luxury. This event is the mother of all fashion shows and the landing strip shows of the most talked about designers.
- The BaseWorld – This event is the event of jewelry and watch. As a matter of fact, BaseWorld brings fine jewelry and luxury watch industry leaders together.
- Art Basel, Miami – This is the foremost event that stages the present-day and modern art exhibitions. This yearly event that was established by gallerists in 1970 normally takes place in Basel, Miami Beach. Art Basel has contributed a lot to support the role played by galleries in the cultivation of the artists as well as the growth and back-up of visual arts.
- Barcelona Bridal Week – This is a fashion week that showcases the latest designs from a number of best bridal designers in the universe. While you enjoy the deluxe European environment, get some wedding inspiration.
- 1.618 Sustainable Luxury Fair – This is the luxury fair that brings an assortment of initiatives in eco-friendly design together with environmental conservation. It is an event that displays the latest trend in green comfort, bringing high fashion and ecological stewardship together.
- Top Marques Monaco – This is an annual event that brings together all the big brands. Which event will allow you buy a Patek Philippe watch, test drive a Ferrari and also dine on Crystal Cavier all in a single place? In addition to all these, you can also fall back to a game of Baccarat at Casino de Monte-Carlo to make your visit more enjoyable and wonderful.